The Association of Biochemistry Course Directors (ABCD) was officially created in April 2008. The ABCD mission is to bring together course directors from all medical, pharmacy or dental schools across North America and the Caribbean. Through common interests to improve education, interactions at ABCD meetings and through dissemination of resources critical to education of biochemistry topics, the ABCD wish to:
- Develop objectives to improve biochemistry
- Utilize effective active teaching methods.
- Apply adult learning principles to
- Provide continuing education in recent or
controversial areas of biochemistry.
- Provide expanding resources to ABCD
The ABCD membership hopes you will look at our member list, and description of available member resources, and decide that you too would like to become an active ABCD member.
The ABCD Executive Committee (ABCDEx)
ABCD April, 2009